Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Me and my cute Mom. Don't know what's up with my crazy tabloid Britney Spears-like roaring smile. I think I was laughing.
We had to fake sitting on a horse before the ride started.
Darn pole.


Once again, Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there. We had a nice time at Bonfante Gardens. What a beautiful place! Such cute little rides, too. The girls were still not quite big enough for most of them, but we took a turn on the baby carousel. We're looking forward to going back with them when they're bigger. They were such good girls, though! Plus, they got to snag some garlic fries from my plate. We're just prepping them for all of those Giants games! I got to spend some quality time with MY mom, too, which was special. Such a wonderful Mom and Grammy.

The highlight of the day, however....WE'RE BOTH WALKING!!! Charlotte had sort of given up after her first few steps. I think seeing the other little ones walking and playing in the water today inspired her. ...or made her insanely jealous! So she just sort of took off when we got home. Our jaws were on the floor. Especially when Rachel took off right after her! It's like the lightbulb just popped on. They still aren't aces at getting up on their own, but they're happy enough pulling themselves up on furniture and parents. I'll post video later.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

I'm so excited that they are walking now! Kara will be happy too, before we know it they will be chasing eachother around. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!