Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly! For, well...shutterflies!

'Tis the season to start thinking about which Christmas cards you'll choose to both delight your family and beat them to the punch--After December 1st??? PLEASE!  I plan on having mine stamped, addressed, and in good ol' snail mail by November 30th! (Disclaimer:  This statement does not constitute a binding contract, so you should therefore be neither surprised nor chagrined should your card come late, or not at all!)

All kidding aside, I'm here for the first time in months to share my love of Shutterfly.  I've used other Christmas card sites in the past, and have even tried my hand at making my own cards, but I keep coming back to their amazing designs. 

Here are a couple of my favorite Christmas designs:
(Tousle-haired blonde boys are optional--I'm sure you'd much rather include your own family.)


If you're in the Happy Holidays camp, fret not!  There are cards just for you!


 C'mon!!  Adorbs.

For those of you saying to yourselves, "Sure Sal.  YOU can do this, but I don't know what I'm doing!"  Shutterfly has a very EASY photo uploader and even easier interface for creating your projects.


Here's our card from a couple of years back. I loved the simplicity of the design, but it was very hard to choose.  (Side note:  my hair isn't quite that poofy now)


We also made a Year in Review book for the grandmas.  My favorite gift idea, and I plan on making more!

Cards aren't the only thing you can create on Shutterfly.  You can also create wonderful books (my favorite), stationery, calendars, and many more gifts!  It's one-stop shopping.  I can tell you, from experience, that the shipping is fast and the quality can't be beat.  Head on over to Shutterfly and see what you can cook up!

Here's what I've got cooking: 




2 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Your card in the works is very cute. I'm trying to figure mine out, too.

Red said...

Remember last year when I told you that your missing triplet was a kindergartner at my school? She's in my class this year and she looks just like your kiddos on that card.