Friday, November 26, 2010

Playing with Photoshop




It's high time I started honing my photo editing skills. I have a lovely copy of Photoshop and I've yet to scratch the surface of what one can do with a photo. Trying to enhance your subject without making them look "unreal" isn't the easiest task!




Charlotte, SOOC (straight out of camera)




After running an action or two...


Another version
I've been lurking on several photo action sites, drooling over actions and before and after samples.  However, if I was just willing to devote the time to learning the ins and outs of Photoshop, I wouldn't need to buy them from someone else!  

Having said that--go check out these wonderful freebies!


 


1 comment:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

I can't remember the last time I used photoshop elements for photo-editing, let alone used photoshop (too much to do and such little time). Fun pictures/actions. Thanks for sharing =)