Friday, April 27, 2007

Just a Quick Page


Quick Page by Kristin Tilley


Literally. This is a cute freebie that I got from Lauren Reid's blog. She and several other designers have made tons of goodies for Kellie--a wonderful girl on my Twins forum--who lost her sweet son Miles a few months after he was born. The 2 year anniversary was just this past week, so these wonderful ladies have made kits and pages in his memory. I really did just plop some pictures in without journaling or word art. But I think we're awfully cute in pictures alone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg i had to laugh at the title of your blog "are they twins?"! ahhahah doesnt that crack you up when people ask you that?! it never ends either, my boys are 5 1/2 and people STILL ask that and always say, how do you tell them apart, they are SO identical! ahhahah (um...no they arent!) hee hee thats for the giggle and glad you liked the blog goodies! ooxox