Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things You Love To Eat During the Holidays:

1. Turkey (white meat only)
2. Mashed potatoes (this is not limited to holidays--this is on my "best food ever" list)
3. Pink Jello (cranberry jell-o, cool whip, cream cheese, mini marshmallows, etc..)
4. Avocado/Clam dip. (Avocados--blech. Clams--yuck. Avocado Clam Dip--AWESOME! )
5. Christmas Sugar Cookies--especially Megan's
6. Hot cocoa at night--every night. Thank goodness for Swiss Miss Sugar Free!
7. Divinity (it's one of those love it or hate it candies...I love it!)
8. Fudge
9. Fudge
10. FUDGE!

I'm tagging all of the other hungry people out there! GO!

*just saw that Amy tagged me for last week's! Ooops! I'll post that one later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite subjects!

1. Stuffing (Yummmy)
2. Honey Baked Ham (ham doesn't get much better than this)
3. Potatoes in almost any form. For Thanksgiving this year we're having twice-baked. At Christmas we usually have Iola's.
4. Apple pie (do I really need to say more?)
5. Hot Apple Cider (Yes, Megan will drink this hot drink)
6. Peppermint ice cream (possibly the best ice cream ever)
7. Russian Tea Cakes
8. Sugar Cookies
9. Fudge
10. Really, all Christmas cookies. Do cookies get any better than at Christmas.

Damn, now I'm hungry.