Friday, April 22, 2011

Shaklee Saturday--Basic H2 Can do WHAT???

If you've been here before, you know I love Basic H2:



However, I recently had an experience that showed me what an amazing combination of POWER and GENTLENESS this cleaner is.

I've been staining our newest project--a headboard. 


Well, like a good girl, I wore rubber gloves to stain.  What I didn't count on was that one of the gloves would break, and that my lovely poly AND stain mixture would get all over my cute new Shellac manicure! 

I ran into the house to start washing my hands, but the stain just glommed on to my nails and fingers and resisted any sort of washing efforts.  I did have paint thinner in my paint cabinet, which I knew would probably work, but I hated the thought of rubbing that noxious stuff on my hands.  The fumes alone give me an awful headache.  This is why I was wearing gloves in the first place! 

Then, I remembered that I had my H2 under the sink.  Thinking I had nothing to lose, I put a tiny drop of straight H2 onto a small paper towel and rubbed at my nails.  Not only did the poly/stain mixture come right off, but the finish on my manicure stayed intact and my skin wasn't irritated in the slightest. Not to mention, no fumes or smell whatsoever.  I was floored!

I regret that I didn't have the foresight to get my camera out before trying my little experiment, so that I might have a stunning before and after for you.  I hope you'll take my word for it.  This is truly amazing stuff.







From the Shaklee website:

1 bottle of Basic H2equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz. Windex®*

Basic H2® is all you need for thousands of household jobs
  • Ultraconcentrated – 16 ounces makes up to 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner when mixed with water.
  • Versatile and powerful cleaner – removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out. Dilute according to directions.
  • No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.
Use on any washable surface – indoors or out
  • Walls, Windows and Mirrors, Countertops, Floors, Appliances, Stoves, Sealed Woodwork, Pots and Pans, Furniture
Clean Credentials
  • Nontoxic
  • Natural
  • Doubly concentrated
  • Biodegradable Surfactants

Here's a great deal if you're thinking of trying this safe, powerful, super-concentrated cleaner:


Get Clean Green Bundle includes:
- 1 Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate (16 fl. oz.)
- 3 Get Clean Spray bottles
- FREE Get Clean Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth




And remember, Shaklee is offering FREE MEMBERSHIP with a minimum $30 purchase.  That means you get a permanent discount
on all Shaklee products!

Check out the Basic H2, as well as the other wonderful Shaklee products by visiting my site:









1 comment:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

How crazy amazing! I can't wait to try mine. We so need to get together soon. Miss you :)