Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch II--now with more pumpkins and more peril!


We headed up to Sacramento today to help celebrate the birthday of this sweet girl. We couldn't have had more fun if we'd tried!




We got to meet Becca's BFF, Tawny.





What goes up, must come down. You can't argue with physics. Believe me, I've tried.


Oh, for crying out loud--I can't get anything near a decent picture of these two together anymore. I give up.



Adrian was very excited about the funky gourds, so he took a picture while we were on the train ride.

2 comments:

patricia said...

I'm loving all your pictures at the various pumpkin patches. I can't believe how big Becca is. Time sure does fly. Take a look at my baby girl playing dress up one day after school on my blog! Wait till your pics look like that or you check in on her at night and you see her GIANT body on her bed and wonder how it all happenned so fast. I'm making myself so sad that I have to go get a kleenex now. Bye! sniff sniff

Amy said...

Those are some funky gourds! :-)
Tag, you're it...check my blog!