Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stuff=Good {Spring'08 Edition}

Amy just published some "Bloggy Reviews" not too long ago, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. Here are some things that I think are just dandy.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara...okay, my eyes are the one body part that I can actually stand being in the same room with, so I'm always on the lookout for a great mascara. This is a good one, my friends. Due to some wicked nano-polymer-microsphere-whatchamathingies, it really fans your lashes out, AND doesn't leave raccoon marks under the eyes. Try it. It's the next best thing to having your eyes re-balled.

A woman much cooler than I once said, "Hellooooo, Lover." These are the best thing ever. They're perfect for a gal like me who just loves her fattening chocolate goo, but just doesn't want to put in the man-hours it takes to actually bake it. These are pure love in a little plastic bowl. For days when I'm feeling especially faithful to my Weight Watchers points, I'll go for the minis--only 3 points each!





YA (Young Adult) books...These books are a huge market, and rightly so. The writing is getting better and better (especially with some "adult" authors trying their hands at it), and at the same time, they're easy reads. I'm currently hooked on Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, and I picked up A Great and Terrible Beauty on a recent trip to the bookstore.



Brian Regan video clips. I eat Fig Newtons by the sleeve too.

3 comments:

sabrina said...

Okay now wait a minute......only 1/2 cup is a serving of ice cream!!! I thought it was 1/2 a carton......boy was I wrong!!

Amy said...

LOVE the brownies, too! So good! I try to share with the boys...not so good. I'll have to try the mascara. Need some new makeup, especially lipstick!

My world said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the faithful Carrie, May 30th needs to hurry up!!! I think I might have to try those brownies, and you know I'm going crazy over those books.................;)