Sunday, December 30, 2007

My kingdom for some good Christmas pictures!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. It's been nothing but loved ones, old friends, gifts, and food 'round these parts. I just didn't capture much of it on film! I really need to sit down with this camera and learn the ins and outs. In the meantime, I'm thinking of investing in a nice point and shoot for crowded gatherings and hectic outings. It's simply a pain to think about shutter speed, ISO levels, and the lot while capturing rampant toddlers. I can put it on auto, but I think the flash on this thing is worse than the flash on my old point and shoot. I'm really not a fan of the flash, but I was miserable without it in low light with fast movers. I've been doing some reading, and I think I could get a fairly inexpensive lens that would solve some of these problems. Enough griping...we had a blast. The girls got lots of goodies, but not too many. We tried to put a cap on it, as they have way too much already. In fact, it's time to thin things out a bit and start donating.

We also got to meet Sweet Aiden at last.



Rachel getting ukulele lessons from Dad.



Charlotte and her mandatory Christmas morning cinnamon roll.



Carol and Aiden

No comments: