Okay, if Megan and Kelli can do it, I can too.
High School Questionnaire
1. Who was your best friend? Jen and Libby were both my closest friends, though I still tried to stay close to my pals from grade school: Susan, Sarah, Brooke, Kathy, Autumn, and Stephania.
2. Did you play any sports? Not in high school.
3. What kind of car did you drive? An '82 Toyota Celica with louvers on the back window. That's right--louvers!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? At Lyon's eating those big fat fries with ranch, watching movies with my boyfriend (and probably eating fries), at the football game with the band, or getting ready for the band review the next morning.
5. Were you a party animal? I was the person that drove the party animals places so that they wouldn't kill themselves. They didn't mind the louvers.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Not at all! I was shy, shy, shy. Most people thought I was a brat, but really I was just terrified of you.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? I was a band nerd. I played the flute. I got to go to Hawaii and the Tournament of Roses, then dropped after two years to be in Drama.
8. Were you a nerd? see above
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Nope. I don't think I was even tardy! Man, I WAS a nerd.
10. Can you sing the fight song? We did have one, and I can see the words on the gym wall....uhhhhhhh. I know the band played it... "Hail to the Varsity!" That's it!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? He made gross noises, and was so very odd, but Mr. Stanley's tests had us rolling in the aisles.
12. What was your school mascot? Merced Bears
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes, and I can beat Kelli. I went with my boyfriend AFTER we had broken up. How's that for an AWESOME idea? sheesh.
14. If you could go back, would you? I just wish I hadn't worried so much. It so wasn't worth it.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? My class was ginormous and it was super hot. I was wearing a totally cute dress, though. I also thought my hair was RAD...in that "look how huge and rad my hair is!" way.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I didn't get the memo.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked at a local Hoffbrau called the Red Steer. I was even in their local commercial. No one can pass a big tray of roast beef over the counter with quite the flair that I can.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? We had an open campus, so it was all about personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut and corn dogs at Weinerschnitzel.
19. Have you gained weight since then? I have to work a lot harder to keep weight off, that's for sure. All of the marching and running around made it easy to pack in the food without paying the price. Ah, the ol' metabolism...how I miss ye!
20. What did you do after graduation? I got a job bagging groceries, then commuted to Stanislaus.
21. What year did you graduate? 1992
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? My then boyfriend Ryan, who really is a great guy, despite the sarcasm above.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I didn't go. I was told that no one is very different at those, and that the 20 year is the cool one. That's the one I'm shooting for.