Kelli did this on her blog, and I'm basically doing it to see if I CAN!!!
1. I am 32, and will be 33 in a little over a month.
2. My husband is 4 years younger than I am.
3. My good friend Jeanne set me up with Adrian.
4. She had to talk me into going on a second date with him. I'm so glad that she did!
5. I've been to Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, and Mexico.
6. I need to travel more!
7. I can play the flute and the recorder.
8. I was in the marching band in both junior high and high school--I've marched in The Rose Parade and in Hawaii.
9. I was in the Drama Club, and was actually the lead in a play once.
10. I was in the GATE program.
11. I met my best friend in the sixth grade, though we really didn't become best friends until after high school.
12. My best friend is an optometrist!
13. I am a teacher. I think I'm good at it.
14. I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I found out you could have your own set of Mr. Sketch scented markers (this was 1st grade).
15. Between then and now, I've wanted to be: a lawyer, a marine biologist, a music teacher, an opera singer, and a Broadway star.
16. I can sing quite well--when I practice.
17. My dear friend Sarah talked me into classical voice lessons--she's still quite good at it.
18. My husband is a somewhat liberal Republican. I am a pretty conservative Democrat.
19. We're both addicted to the Daily Show.
20. I have a huge crush on Sawyer from Lost. But that's okay--Adrian has a huge crush on Carrie from Mythbusters.
21. I'm not a huge reality TV fan, and the ones I DO like are probably the ones that other people don't.
22. I live for my DVR.
23. I think I need a separate DVR for all of the Playhouse Disney and Noggin shows that we record.
24. Oh....I have 2 year-0ld TWINS!
25. Going into the early sonogram, I actually thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if there were twins?"
26. I was convinced they were boy/girl twins.
27. I still can't believe that I'm someone's mom. I feel like I still need MY Mommy!
28. My husband is totally the FUN parent. I think I'm Bad Cop.
29. My husband, like my Dad, is a kid MAGNET.
30. I still can't believe my dad let me marry someone with long hair.
31. I have three major scars: a cesarean scar, a gash on my knee from running with my hands in my shirt, and one from having a cyst removed from my breast at 12!
32. I'm nearsighted and I know I'll need bifocals before 40.
33. Hats give me a headache because of my big head.
34. If I diet too much, I begin to look like a stopsign.
35. I really wish I talked to my old friends more often.
36. My mom is a watercolorist. I can't really paint worth a darn, but I think I'm crafty.
37. My dad is an outstanding athlete. I'm.....not.
38. My parents are way too good to me. I'm spoiled rotten.
39. Everyone looooooooves my parents.
40. I split my lip open after hitting a wall on rollerblades. I was so fearful of getting it stitched, that I tried to convince my parents to let it heal "naturally." After the whole "harelip" discussion, I agreed to let my Dad take me in. It hurt like hell!
41. I got in trouble in 4th grade for swearing too much.
42. I still swear too much, but I know when to censor myself.
43. I drink a TON of Diet Coke. I'm afraid that I'll have osteoporosis before I'm 50.
44. I love Italian food, but don't eat a lot of it at home.
45. Like Kelli, I go through food phases. Currently, I could live on Pollo Bowls.
46. Sour candy is where it's at--give me Sour Jelly Bellies, Sour Patch Kids, or SweeTarts, and I'm a happy girl.
47. I think the best part of the movie is the previews--followed closely by the Penzoiled popcorn and vat of Diet Coke.
48. I love to go to the movies when there's hardly anyone there.
49. I love to go to Giants games--even when they're breaking my heart.
50. I've spotted only a handful of celebrities in my life: I saw John Cusack and Minnie Driver at a Laker's game, Ralphie from A Christmas Story at Disneyland, and Alice Cooper in H/M in San Fransisco.
51. I play computer games with my husband after the girls go to bed. This is when I should be doing work.
52. My house is for sale. Someone...please...buy it!
53. My dad was a detective on the Steven Stayner case.
54. I never did anything wrong in high school, for fear that my police officer father had spies everywhere.
55. I am wayyyyyy too honest when I drink. I think that's how I lost one of my friends.
56. My poor husband doesn't get to fall asleep for a good hour after going to bed, as I'm always talking his ear off.
57. I've had tons of pets, but my favorite was a dog that my dad rescued from Fremont School while out on patrol--sweet Buttons!
58. My dad served in Vietnam.
59. I've really only ever lived in Merced.
60. I tried moving to Brea, and was even enrolled in CSU Fullerton, but got homesick after 2 days and came home.
61. I played Little Miss Softball for a few years. Remember the whole "not an athelete" thing?
62. I took about 6 years of dance lessons, and came out no better than how I went in.
63. I learned how to drive on a stick shift, but took my test on an automatic (Grandma's Buick)!
64. I am the baby cousin on both sides (of my generation).
65. My cousin Mike once threw a rock at me that hit dead center on my forehead, leaving a big knot. He later pitched for the high school baseball team.
66. As a little girl, I spent many a weekend in various motels and softball parks, travelling with the Police softball team.
67. Much of this time was spent playing with Brian Fuentes, now a Colorado Rockies pitcher.
68. I am a bit of an Anglophile. I love Jane Austen, as well as newer British Chick Lit. I think I secretly wish I was Bridget Jones.
69. Many of my current friends are either younger or older than I am. Patricia and Jen are about the only ones my age!
70. I've been a Maid of Honor twice, and I think I kind of stink at it!
71. I had my first kiss at 14, during the movie "Hellraiser." Um....yeah.
72. My high school boyfriend has an internet series!
73. I really, really want to be more organized.
74. I like old TV shows. Adrian just rolls his eyes when I stop on Andy Griffith or MASH.
75. I would rather see live theater than a movie any day.
76. I was painfully, painfully shy in high school, which made most people think that I was a snob.
77. It still takes me a very long time to warm up to people, but trust me--it's me, it's not you.
78. I am a movie quote MACHINE! Motherhood has made me rusty, but I shall reign again!
79. I want to be more fashionable than I am, but I'm really just a jeans and flip-flops girl. If I ever got a Coach bag, it would probably catch on fire or something.
80. I scare a lot more easily, now that I'm older and have kids.
81. I knocked my two front teeth out by the time I was three. I was the only kid in my Kindergarten class who didn't need black for her teeth when we performed "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."
82. I've been on two blind dates in my life.
83. I've been married for 5 years.
84. Adrian and I moved in together after only 3 months of dating. We bought a house together after 5!
85. I'm pretty sure Patti Allan talked me into moving my wedding date up so that I wouldn't be living in sin as long!
86. I have a BA and a CA Multiple Subject Teaching Credential. I'm only one class away from a Reading Specialist Credential.
87. I love showtunes.
88. I also love bands like Offspring and Audioslave.
89. There's just about nothing better than The Beatles.
90. I hate coffee, but adore the smell.
91. I've never smoked.
92. I don't have any tattoos, and will never get one. I can't help but think of what it would look like when I'm 90!
93. I'm a closeted US Weekly/Teddy and Moo reader.
94. I have a bit of an obsession with beauty products and even belong to a forum that discusses them.
95. At the salon, I'll choose the trashy Cosmo over the book I'm reading anytime!
96. I get goosebumps every time I hear the National Anthem or see a fly-over.
97. Speaking of which, I think the Dixie Chicks got a bum deal.
98. I've begun a new obsession with talk radio.
99. When I was pregnant, I couldn't watch hospital shows, but watched a ton of COPS, Law and Order SVU, and CSI. Go figure.
100. Tonight I'll probably debrief this entire list with my husband before we go to sleep.