...Amy tagged me this week. She's running on nine good toes this week, so go on over and give her some love!
Here goes....(in no particular order)
1. Getting a glaucoma test
2. Cleaning a my glass shower door
3. Organizing my files (digital and hard copies)
4. Being in an overly-crowded store, restaurant, or theme park.
5. Parent/teacher conferences. It's not that I dislike the parents, it's that I'm so very bad at these!
6. Folding/putting away clothes
7. I'm with Amy--putting away too-small baby clothes is a bleak, sad task!
8. Waiting in a doctor's office on the paper-covered exam table, in a paper outfit, reading a Reader's Digest from the late 80's.
9. Paying bills.
10. Squats, lunges, push-ups, or sit-ups. Evil. EVIL!!!!!
Alright ladies, and you know who you are (Carol, Angie, Megan, Jen, Sabrina, and Donavan)....pony up!
Oh, and Bruno Kiby died. Young. He was the one with the stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale coffee table! Sad. =(