Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Settling in...

You may have heard by now that we've added two new family members to the Rawlings clan:  kitties Max and Ruby.  We recently lost our sweet PJ to old age, and decided that we wanted another kitty.  Well, one fun-filled day at the animal shelter later, and we came home with two!  They are sweet, kid-friendly kitties and get along so well. 

Max (Maximus, Maxie Boy, Maximillian...)  A soft-spoken, muscle-bound, cuddle-bug.


Ruby (for the record, MY kitty...isn't she pretty? She thinks so.)



I'd love to write more, but I think I have a litter box to scoop.

4 comments:

Ak said...

Awwww too cute! When we decided we wanted a kitty, we came home with two, also! I think it's good for the cats to have a companion. :)

appleandi said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I found your post through Ana White, I love the beds you made! Merry Christmas!

http://my-scraps-of-life.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you! @Mae...I agree completely! :)

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Your photos are gorgeous. Fun to see =)