Monday, September 03, 2007

Time to start buying fall clothes!


While it may not feel like time to wear them, the fall clothes are out! We made a bit of a dent at Target today, and I'm sure there are more to come. I also snagged us a couple of cute pairs of sneakers from oldnavy.com!

I'm sorry that my posts haven't been terribly wordy lately--save for the high school questionnaire. The truth of the matter is: I'm tired! My new job as a literacy coach is wonderful, but I'm definitely in new territory. I am worn out by the end of the day. I was worn out as a classroom teacher, but this is a different kind of worn out. I'm at a wonderful site, though. I couldn't ask for better people to work with. I'm sure I'll hit my stride here soon.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sally, I know what you mean about being worn out...I am exhausted teaching full time! I can't wait to go back to part time...glad you are enjoying your school!

Megan said...

Those are damn cute shoes!