Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wal-Mart...who knew?

So my best friend Jen is an optometrist, and she just so happens to work in an office in a Wal-Mart Vision Center. She always has these cute little do-dads and outfits for Becca, and it seems like whenever I ask where she got them, the answer is almost always "Wal-Mart!"

I hate going to Wal-Mart during regular shopping hours, but I'm starting to go VERY early in the morning to scope out good deals. Well, after reading Stephanie Klein's blog, I found out that some cute clothes can be found there as well! Seriously, who knew?

I picked up this cute top...



AND this cute skirt to go with it...




and not to worry--I got some of this so that my legs aren't the same color as the skirt!

Of course, the girls stocked up on some favorites...


we call these "go-gos"


Plus, we got the cutest bug lanterns, but I couldn't find a picture. I'll take one later. Have a great day!

No comments: